$6 32GB Flash Drive Red Slippers Shoes Shape USB 2.0 Novelty Pendri Electronics Computers Accessories Data Storage $6 32GB Flash Drive Red Slippers Shoes Shape USB 2.0 Novelty Pendri Electronics Computers Accessories Data Storage Pendri,Red,Shape,Novelty,skywalk.jp,Slippers,Shoes,Electronics , Computers Accessories , Data Storage,Flash,$6,32GB,/apportionable408802.html,USB,2.0,Drive Pendri,Red,Shape,Novelty,skywalk.jp,Slippers,Shoes,Electronics , Computers Accessories , Data Storage,Flash,$6,32GB,/apportionable408802.html,USB,2.0,Drive 32GB Mail order Flash Drive Red Slippers Shoes 2.0 Novelty Shape Pendri USB 32GB Mail order Flash Drive Red Slippers Shoes 2.0 Novelty Shape Pendri USB
1. Storage capacity: 32GB.
2. Interface: USB 2.0.
3. Environment Temperature: -40°C - +70°C.
4. Storage Temperature: -50°C - +80°C.
5. USB Service Voltage: 4.5V-5.5V.
6. Storage Lifetime: More than 10 years of durable data storage.
7. Use A-class chip, can be erased repeatedly for 100,0000 times.
8. Easy to read and read in high speed ,no need drive/power supply only plug in.
9. Solid State Storage, Shock proof and electromagnetic proof.
10. Hardware Requirement: PC with USB connection,Notebook,MAC.
11. Operating System: Win98/ME/2000/XP/ Vista/win7 /win8, Mac OS 9.X/Linux2.4 or above USB connection,support Hot plug amp; Play.
Frequently Asked Questions :
1. Why I bought 32GB USB, but the computer show it is about 29.2GB?
Because: Flash memory producers are using decimal arithmetic:1KB=1000Bit, 1MB=1000KB, 1G=1000MB Calculated,
the operating system using binary arithmetic:1KB=1024Bit, 1MB=1024KB, 1GB=1024MB
That is why there are some differences between display capacity and nominal capacity of flash memory product.
And different factories will produce different capacity USB flash drives.
4GB = approximately 3.6GB-3.8GB
8GB = approximately 7.1GB-7.6GB
16GB = approximately 14GB-15GB
32GB = approximately 28GB-30GB
64GB = approximately 58GB-60GB
128GB = approximately 115GB-121GB
256GB = approximately 240GB-252GB
Tips for Usage :
1. When you use your USB flash drive, it is better to copy your files to the computer than operate your files in USB flash drive directly.
2. Please do not remove your USB flash drive when it is being used otherwise your data may loss.
3. After using USB flash drive, it is better to remove it as soon as possible. That will helps to extend its storage lifetime.
4. Please do not format your USB flash drive frequently, otherwise the USB will be damaged easily.
|UNAVCO and IRIS Joining Forces for Advancing Geophysics Sep 2|
|New England Bolide Detected by Seismic Station Oct 15|
|Read the Summer 2021 Issue of the IRIS Data Services Newsletter Sep 28|
|IRIS Releases PIQQA, A New Software Tool for Producing Quick Data Quality Reports Jul 21|
In this episode of "Women in Geoscience" we introduce you to Dr. Jazmin Scarlett, a historical and social volcanologist who studies past eruptions, how they impact communities, and how people learn to live with volcanoes.
Meet vertebrate palentologist and dinosaur expert Dr Claudia Inés Serrano Brañas, in this episode of "Women in Geoscience"!